Speech Therapy Done the Homeschool Way
AZ Homeschool SLP offers pediatric speech therapy services for toddlers and school-aged children throughout Arizona. We’re committed to identifying homeschool children with or at risk for communication disorders, conducting thorough evaluations and providing therapy as indicated with a strong emphasis on parent participation.
By treating children in the context of the home, parents learn how to use therapy techniques between sessions and integrate them into the child’s daily routines and/or academics. This serves to reduce the time spent in therapy by giving the child more frequent and consistent reinforcement as they develop new skills and empowers parents to better support their children’s special needs.
- Speech-Language Pathology Evaluations
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Parent & Family Education
- Optional Follow-Up Consultations
- Individualized Home Exercise Plan
- All Services Conducted Virtually via Telepractice
Conditions We Treat
- Late language Emergence (AKA “late talker”)
- Speech Sound (Articulation) Disorder
- Phonological Processing Disorder
- Expressive & Receptive Language Disorder
- Social-Pragmatic Communication Disorder
- Motor-Speech Disorder
- Voice Dysfunction
- Daytime, Evening & Weekend Hours
- Parent Participation Encouraged
- Physician Referrals Not Required
- Therapy from the Comfort of Home
- No Eligibility Criteria
- Therapy Driven by Parent’s Priorities
- ESA ClassWallet Approved Provider
Schedule a FREE consultation to learn more.
$100 – $150
Speech Therapy Sessions
Parent Education & Consultation
Follow the AZ Homeschool SLP blog for general tips and guidance to support your child’s speech and language development at home.
Serving all of Arizona
Phone: (520) 850-1025
I’m Courtney; a wife, mom, homeschooler and certified speech-language pathologist (SLP) in the beautiful high desert of Central Arizona. I’ve been treating children and adults with communication disorders in private clinic, hospital and school settings throughout Yavapai County since 2014 and started AZ Homeschool SLP in 2021. Outside of work, I’m usually reading, baking, serving at church, playing games with my family, or just enjoying the view out my window with a cup of coffee.